The registration fee for participation in the competitive and non-competitive 15 km race is
€ 12.00 until June 27th
€ 15.00 until September 30th
€ 18.00 until October 12th
Last minute registrations to the Village will be possible, on the Friday 16th and Saturday 17th October, at a cost of € 20.00 ONLY FOR BIB NUMBERS (1-5000).
Registration for individual athletes:
- Online registration on NJUKO
- Online registration on ENTERNOW
- By sending the REGISTRATION FORM completed in all parts and signed either by e-mail to email@example.com or by delivering it to the offices of Gruppo Sportivo Bancari Romani, in Viale Marco Polo 104, Rome during opening hours. The same can also be picked up and filled in at the headquarters of the Roman Banking Sports Group.
Payment can be made
- by credit card for online registration
- in cash at the headquarters
- by bank transfer with the references below
c / c UNICREDIT of the agency ROMA PADRE SEMERIA (30654) Largo Fochetti – c.c. registered to A.S.D. Roman Banking Sports Group – IBAN: IT 62 J 02008 05239 000102572012
Indicate in the description: Surname Name – RUM 2020
- It is possible to pay at the collection of the bib number on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th October but at the rate of €18.00. ATTENTION: the non-welded pre-registrations do not guarantee a bib number.
Registration for groups:
By sending the form with the list of athletes including the completed data of each individual participant (name, surname, gender, year of birth and email address)
Registrations by sending lists for groups will close on Monday 12th October at 17:00.
For individuals, registrations are also accepted on Friday 16th and Saturday 17th October at the Village, at a cost of €20.00 without pre-registration and of €18.00 with pre-registration made by Monday 12th October, ONLY FOR BIB NUMBERS (1-5000)
By registering for the competitive and non-competitive race, each athlete will be entitled to:
- technical shirt with Mizuno logo
- race number with a time chip
- intermediate and final refreshment
- medal for those who cross the finish line
- various gadgets from the partners